There is a new radio station for the local area going on-air this week. Tune in to 104.4 FM and you'll find West Somerset Radio.
Broadcast from it's studio in Minehead it features local news and items of interest for the West Somerset area. Keri Jones contributes the hour long Exmoor Radio Show, going out on Sundays at 3pm. The Exmoor Radio Show is a weekly programme featuring the people and places that make the moor special. It is recorded on location within Exmoor National Park and produced in Lynton.
Keri came along to the Porlock Apple Press & Rural Crafts Festival and thoroughly enjoyed himself! While he was there he interviewed a number of participants and the result can be heard here.... http://exmoorradio.com/community/porlock-apple-day-2018/
The show also goes out other local radio stations too.....
Where To Hear The Show
The Exmoor Radio Show is broadcast on:
- Saturday at 12pm noon on Tone FM in Taunton (107.8FM)
- Sunday at 3pm on West Somerset Radio in Minehead (104.4FM)
- Sunday at 9pm on The Voice, which is available across Devon on DAB digital radio, 107.8FM in Ilfracombe and Bideford and 106.1FM in Barnstaple.
- Coming soon on on Tiverton Community Radio and 104.2 Sedgemoor FM for Bridgwater and Burnham.
- You can also hear each weekly show on demand on this website and on our podcast.